At Bionamic, a Sales Developer identifies and qualifies opportunities with customers and partners. You will initiate and establish contact with decision makers in European and/or American biopharma companies, do the necessary online research to analyze team structures and identify the right people, present Bionamic and book meetings.
- Create outbound leads using lead generation tools, ask for referrals, and identify new opportunities.
- Qualify and engage with inbound leads.
- Monitor and develop Bionamic`s lead pipeline.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team and management to develop account intelligence.
- Schedule appointments and demos for interested prospects.
- Present Bionamic and our product in conversations over the phone, on LinkedIn and via email.
- Act as a subject matter expert on scientific data tools.
- Proven sales development success through effective use of sales tools like Salesforce or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people in various roles.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in life science research and an ability to understand the pain points for customers developing biological pharmaceuticals.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English-written as well as verbal.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals.
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and bring new ideas to the company.
- Drive, grit and a strong desire to compete and win.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden.
Bionamic is a fast growing software company on a mission to help antibody-focused biotech companies accelerate their discovery and development of life-saving drugs and other antibody focused development. We provide scientists and researchers with a revolutionizing, easy-to-use tool that brings all relevant data together in one place to enable powerful analysis and vizualizations with full traceablity.
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for professional growth and developemt. If you`re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Oskar lauritzen, CEO, email@example.com..
At Bionamic, we don’t just focus on accelerating antibody discovery—we also prioritize fun and social activities. One of our social activities is our annual paddle tournament.