Scientific Marketing Communications Specialist (Growth Marketer)
We are seeking a hands-on marketer with a focus on content and product marketing to join our team. As a marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies to drive growth and engagement for our company. You will be a key player in creating compelling content and promoting our products to our target audience, ultimately driving sales and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies for content creation and product promotion
- Create engaging and compelling content, such as e-books, customer cases, blog posts, videos, and social media posts
- Work closely with product and sales teams to ensure product-focused marketing initiatives align with company goals
- Measure and analyze the success of marketing initiatives, and continuously iterate on strategies to drive growth
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices to drive innovation in our marketing efforts
- Proven experience in a hands-on marketing role, with a focus on content and product marketing
- Understanding the biopharma industry is an advantage
- Excellent English written skills
- Ability to create engaging and effective marketing materials
- Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making
- A collaborative and hands-on approach to work
If you’re passionate about marketing and are looking for an exciting opportunity to drive growth for a company on a mission, we want to hear from you.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden.
Bionamic is a fast growing software company on a mission to help antibody-focused biotech companies accelerate their discovery and development of life-saving drugs and other antibody focused development. We provide scientists and researchers with a revolutionizing, easy-to-use tool that brings all relevant data together in one place to enable powerful analysis and visualizations with full traceability.
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Oskar Lauritzen, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Bionamic, we don’t just focus on accelerating antibody discovery—we also prioritize fun and social activities. One of our social activities is our annual paddle tournament.